I couldn’t let Canada Day week go by without posting a wee Quiz! It’s been ages since I’ve posted, so I’m hoping a few folks will see it and enjoy answering these 10 questions! Here goes: [you just have to scroll down to see answers – but no peaking!]
1. What world heritage site is on Newfoundland’s west coast?
2. What iconic Nova Scotia Racing ship is on Canada’s 10 cent coin?
3. Which Canadian province is home to the longest covered bridge in the world?
4. What is the name of the mascot for the Québec Winter Carnival?
5. A.A. Milne’s Winnie the Pooh is named after what Canadian City?
6. How many countries did Rick Hansen visit on his Man in Motion tour?
7. What is the only Calgary Stampede event open to women?
8. In what BC town was the “last spike” driven?
9. What Yukon peak is the highest mountain in Canada?
10. What is the territorial flower of Nunavut?
1) L’Anse aux Meadows 2) Bluenose II 3) NB 4) Bonhomme 5) Winnipeg 6) 34 7) Barrel racing 8) Craigellachie 9) Mount Logan 10) Purple Saxifrage
Let me know if you enjoyed this quiz and I promise to post more for you!
Happy Canada week! 🇨🇦